About Advance FAQ
- Advance FAQ app allows you to create a separate list of questions and answers related to specific topics. It enables admin to solve customer queries quickly by providing relevant FAQs.
- Customers may have many questions and inquiries in their mind and can search for answers on your FAQ page. If they can find direct solutions to their queries on your FAQ page it can save your crucial time and moreover they can get appropriate responses without even connecting to you.
- This is the main benefit of having a basic FAQ page, it saves yours as-well as customer's precious time.
- Create multiple Topic and Question/Answers from admin.
- Admin can easily change the sort order of Topic and Question/Answers.
- Admin can active/deactivate the Topic and Question/Answers.
- All the Question/Answers show as per Topic(category wise).
- Admin can see the design preview from admin.
- Admin will change the design of FAQ view as per requirement or depends on theme colors.
- Now an Advanced FAQ page has been made for you, it can be found in the admin to go to Online Store > Pages > Advanced FAQ.
- Store owner can add the New Advanced FAQ page to the menu.
- No need to manual setup.
- Just need to Copy and Paste the shortcode to show FAQ anywhere in the store.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly FAQ view.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
What an amazing app. Easy to use, user-friendly. The support team is lovely and filled with help. You are definitely in good hands with this app and team!
just wanted to say that this thing is awesome. exactly what i was looking for to put the faq on my homepage. exactly what i was looking for. highly recommend.
one thing that is a little confusing is that you are required to make a topic in order to save questions, maybe it should make a default topic of FAQ for people who dont need multiple topics
but overall this thing is awesome