Increase your sales
Increase sales, providing a high ROI in just a few clicks
Increase your brand awareness
Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of ad creative. Do it yourself or turn to us – we will customize it for you.
Track statistics in one place
Track conversions, revenue and profit in a single handy interface
About Rontar Retargeting Ads
Why You Need Dynamic Retargeting
The fact a visitor leaves a website doesn't mean he's not interested in making a purchase. Research shows that a user must be contacted at least 5-7 times before he makes the decision to buy.
Retargeting techniques allow you to find your visitor on the Internet and show him an ad wherever he is at the moment.
Dynamic Retargeting Use Case
Imagine you're the owner of an online electronics store. You'd like to track all the users who visited the "TV & Video" section of your website and show them an ad reminding them of their interest in the TVs you sell.
A visitor comes to your online store, views a list of TVs, and some specific TVs in particular, then leaves the website.
Now, wherever he is, he will see an ad reminding him of his interest in the particular TV models he viewed.
The Rontar App Advantages
The app has numerous advantages:
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- Single handy interface to track conversions, revenue and profit. No additional integration or third party analytics for conversion tracking are required.
- Dynamic creatives. Rontar automatically generates creatives based on your products feed. This ensures that a customer will see an ad relating to the specific products he was interested in, rather than a generic ad for the online store itself. This can dramatically increase both the CTR of the creative, and the conversion rate.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Responsive customer support at your fingertips. Our aim was to make the app as straightforward as possible. However, if you do have any questions, our customer support team are always ready to assist you.
Where Will the Ads Be Displayed?
We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to access a large number of websites worldwide. This makes it possible for Rontar to return and convert as many of your website's visitors as possible.
We have three pricing plans:
- Starter ($60 per month). Best fit for new businesses with less than 100 visitors daily.
- Basic ($249 per month). Best fir for growing businesses with 300-400 visitors daily. You will get up to 150,000 ad impressions per month (up to 5,000 daily).
- Business. For growing and established businesses. The number of impressions you get depends on your campaign settings and budget.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
We have three pricing plans: Starter ($60 per month), Basic ($249 per month), and Business.
Overall rating Based on 148 reviews
Most recent reviews
I've been struggling to put a retargeting ad together that actually looks good. This was super easy to use and I'm already seeing more traffic on my website because of it. I'm on the free plan too, which is great :)
This is a wonderful app, and I'm on the free plan, I witness my ads on sites that I never have seen before and That made me such a proud person to see my ads all over the place.
Fur Baby Whims
Wow! This is a very conflicted review since I saw that this app was working and actually installed it on two of my stores. The problem is, when I installed on the first one, I had responded to an ad for "Forever Free" and planned to try it before switching to paid. I got confused and couldn't find the button for installing the free version as it was at the bottom, under the two paid plans and so I added paid account. (On my second store, I found the way to install Forever Free)
I was told I could not get my $100 back but as soon as it was used up, I could switch back to the Forever Free plan. Now I've been trying to switch back for two days and I'm told it's discontinued. Only yesterday I was sent instructions to switch and when it didn't work, I got the message about it being canceled.
Is it a good product? Yes, I believe so, especially if you have enough traffic to drive it on a paid one. With the free, you could potentially build up to enough. Am I happy? No, not at all. I never would have abused the Forever Free and wanted to use it to truly get on my feet and then upgrade but now I'm upset and am thinking about uninstalling it.
As this plays out, I may be back to change my review. Right now, I'm frustrated.
Thanks for your review and for using our app.
Unfortunately, the Free Forever plan turned out to be ineffective for most of our customers. Although it was completely free, stores would get only 3,000 ad impressions under the plan, which is not nearly enough to see any meaningful results in terms of clicks/conversions.
So we’ve decided to introduce the Starter plan, which is 10X more effective than the Free Forever plan used to be. Also, the Starter plan costs just $60, which makes it affordable for virtually everyone.
I hope this helps.