About Quantity Break & Tiered Price
- Set Quantity Price Breaks / Tiered Pricing for different products and collections.
- Let your customers get discount based on the quantity of different products they are purchasing.
- Three different price calculation types like percent discount, fixed price, fixed discount amount
- MINIMUM QUANTITY SALE support
- NO ADDITIONAL VARIANT is created automatically by this app
- DISCOUNT CODE support
WE ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING AMAZING APPS FOR YOUR STORE
- Wholesale Simplified
- Product Options and Customizer
- Quick Order
- Request a Quote
- MailChimp Custom Popup
Need Custom Shopify Development or Design? We Can Help!
Our services include setup, development, design, illustration, custom apps. We've worked with hundreds of stores. You can check our expert profile on Shopify Experts site by Searching SolverCircle there. Contact us for any kind of support or service.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 18 reviews
Most recent reviews
We have reached out for support & received prompt, accurate assistance each time. Would recommend.
So far it is working well. Good technical support with prompt reply on adjustments. They can solve any problems you may have. It is worth trying the app.
I tried it, but it's too complicate to set up. Minimum quanitity is not working, checkout loading is too slow from the cart.
Also I had another app acting in the cart page and this one went on a conflict with it..
I think it would require too much work and communication with the dev to get to the final good result, since the beginning of the adventure is too far from a good final result.
For my experience it makes sense to start a cooperative work with devs when the app is already "almost perfect" by itself. Otherwise make no sense and , in my opinion, it make no sense to call it "app". It should be call "expert support" to get to your target.
An "app" should be ready to go with exceptionally something to adjust. Something "ready to go" and a lot of things to adjust is the opposite of an app