Assign barcodes to products
Automatically generate Code-128 barcodes for any or all of your products.
Create custom barcode labels
Create custom barcode labels with prices, SKUs, variants, and much more.
Print barcode labels for individual products or in bulk with the Dymo Label Printer or your laser and inkjet printer with Avery Label sheets
About Retail Barcode Labels
Retail Barcode Labels allows you to easily generate and print barcode labels for your products. The app allows you to create label templates to suit your different products and applications. Create templates and print labels on popular paper types from both Avery and Dymo's ranges, including label sheets.
Don't have a Dymo label printer? No problem. Retail Barcode Labels supports any printer currently installed on your computer or network, including secure air-printing from mobile devices.
Print labels in bulk with ease and improve your stock management and checkout workflows.
Overall rating Based on 188 reviews
Most recent reviews
Concession Road Mercantile
Good app, but a little buggy. Sometimes have to run "create barcodes" two times to get it to create the barcodes. Could be some functionality improvements such as when going from within a product to create barcode, would be good to then be back at the product to choose to print those barcodes, or an option for most recent products.
Too many extra steps with this new app, I hoped it would get easier with time but it still frustrates me daily! Now I can only use it on one of my computers and not the other, reading reviews I'm guessing it's because I'm using Safari on the one that it won't work on???? Wish they'd work the bugs out.
This app has made printing and generating barcodes for products a lot easier for us.
We previously where manually making the barcode labels for the products which would take more time than needed. Typos and mistakes where often made. As well as having to save every single label...which isn't at all helpful when you have over 1000+ products!
The file is generated into a pdf file, which allows us to use are Zebra label printer to print out this labels.
This app is a game changer for us and hope to see some improvements down the line.
Things that I would wish to see this app implement in the future are:
- to allow custom label sizes to be entered and saved.
- to allow the transfer page to have a print label button available. this way as the product has been approved. hitting print labels for those items and the quantity shown would help get those labels placed on the product right away.
- To allow the title as a 2nd sub to become "..." if to long instead of being removed completely.
- For it to be able to display the compared price if the price is different. That way it displays a sale or price reduction instead of just showing the sale price. Example: $15.00 was $20.00 (I would recommend making this a separate option to allow the seller to choose the old version or this version)
- Add a setting menu to allow us to choose for it to auto generate barcodes as products are made or to leave it turned off to how it currently is now. This would allow sellers that make their own product or just need the barcodes for internal use to get them made right away.